January 5, 2012

France, England, Scotland, New Zeland and South Korea

This post is similar to others that we have done before. I already tell that I love to travel and I want go to many places. I like France because have something in its history that enchanted me. I just know universal history ,some historic hitos and some prominent people. I studied a bit French and I like it very much. I want learn and speak it in good level.

I like England and Scotland, maybe for the same reason. Also I want to travel around the landscapes and knew the culture of this countries. Other country I want go is New Zeland, because its nature and ladscapes. I have a friend who lives there, and we both wants to visit her sometime in the future and go around New Zeland. Last time I have a particular interest for South Korea, specially Seoul. Because I knew its music and something of the culture. I like this city and its buildings.

I just want make much money and spend it traveling , meeting places and people who makes worth it.

1 comments:

Moira said...

I think... well, I will not say what I think.
You are a little dreamer cloud.
Just get some money and go around.

Post a Comment