January 5, 2012

About tatoos.

I like tattoos. I don’t have any, not for any special reason but I haven’t chance for done it until now. I like the idea of decorating the body, but like all in life, tattoo have to be handled delicately, I thing tattoo can make body as something really beautiful, but many people turn their bodies something grotesque.

Some people do it because think that it is cool or following trends, other people do it because it is a way for identify their with a sub-culture or with gangs. But others make it for some special reason related with their religion or personal experiences.

Anyway, I think tattoo is a way we choose to identify our self.

I would like to make me a tattoo, want at least. I have been thinking about it a lot of time and I have some ideas but I don’t decide yet, because I want something really special for me. If I will mark my body it have to be important forever. I don’t worry too much about the pain, it will be just for a short time.

1 comments:

Moira said...

Really, if you will get a tattoo in future, that must to be an owl. I think it's perfect for you.

Post a Comment