April 29, 2011

Technology in my life

I think my life would become a disaster if I had no computer or pendrive. Currently my notebook is in bad conditions and I have to use the home computer, this has become rather complicated because I haven’t access to the files that I commonly use and matters to me. In same way my pendrive, that is mp3 player too. My father gave it to me and it is a great friend and partner unconditional for me.

With they both, I have and I manage all the information that I need every day, the music I heard all days, my works, my images, etc. Although it sound paradoxical, as I depend on them, they makes me not to depend on any other medium that isn't mine.

I remember that when I was a child, I didn’t need something like this things for live. Now, if i could get rid of something, I would choose my cell, because almost I don’t use it except for talk with my family most of the time.

Specially I like the Apple brand, and all the lines that develops, the Mac and I-pod design for example, also musical productos that associated brands have made, like beautiful headphones that would be a dream come true to have it.

Although Im not expert, I like technology, is interesant see what the man can do and where he can reach with his hands and mind.

1 comments:

Katherine Avalos said...

Hi Karlita! My life is a disaster without a computer!!! The technology has become so dependent...

Post a Comment