April 1, 2011

My favourite music

I love music. I love listen it, dance and sing (although i don't sing very well). Music give me energy and I consider it as a private space and moment for me.

I like several generes, like pop, classic rock, alternative rock, jazz, soul (R&B music) and some electronic music. And I really admire artist like Mickel Jackson, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, The Cure. Current artist like Norah Jones, Michael Buble, Coldplay, The Killers, 30 Seconds to Mars and U2.

Specially U2. Is an ireland band that started in the eighties, but they are currently in force. I knew they when I was fourteen, a special time of my life because I knew many important things about everything. So, it's a band that marked an era of my life.

My favourite integrant of the band is David Howell, known as The Edge. He is the guitarist, keyboardist and backing vocalist. As guitarist is prominent for his style, sounds full of textures, tones and melodies. I love listening the strength and daintiness that he can give to a song through the guitar.

The last week I went to see they in the 360º tour. It was fantastic!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment