May 28, 2010

I prefer chocolate and pizza

Eating is necessary. But i think the idea that the human race dependent on the need to eat is terrible. Is impossible to imagine a man without food and be able to fulfill all the functions without problems. However, reality said us we need to feed it so that our body can function.
Maybe the life would be most simple without worries of our hunger, that would make many worlds problems would be solved. Although would be impossible to live without a energy source, it could be food or something else. In the life cycle the animals are chained searching for the vital source.
Surely there is a lot of people who can’t conceive life without eating and who loves eat! In fact, I enjoy delighting many things, especially sweet food, like cake, cookies, ice-cream, pies, natural juices, tea with lot of sugar! [I’m in heaven!]. Maybe one day i will have a diabetic coma. Specially I love chocolate and truffa in all varieties possible: hot chocolate, chocolate bar, chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, milk and chocolate, white chocolate, chocolate souce, chocolate liqueur, etc. If I need something special to feed me, must be chocolate.
I love pizza too… a lot! I think it is because since I remember with my family have eaten pizza always, in all occasion type. We cook Neapolitan pizza, Hawaiana pizza, Greek pizza, Spanish pizza, Italian pizza, etc., we are experts. When my father was jung, he worked cooking pizzas, he knows make a good pizza dough! Anyway, the food I hate: beans, corn, ketchup, mayonnaise, some meats, seafood (except fish), chili peper and pasta… I prefer chocolate and pizza, it is a pleasure, specially when I share it with my family and friends.

2 comments:

nikké said...

I also love chocolate,I can not live without chocolate or coffe, are an addiction for me, can go a day without eating chocolate, but I have to drink coffee and I can spend a day without coffee but not without chocolate. But unlike, I love seafood, all my life I lived on the coast, so im a fond of seafood, but fine,about taste is a lot of writing but nothing definite.
Greetings!

Constanza said...

I also prefer the pizza and chocolate.

Sweet things are the richest to eat.

Like you I also don't like seafood but I love ceviche.

We have similar tastes.

See you!

Post a Comment