April 23, 2010

About my Relationships

I always like to make very close relationships with people. I like to know them well before establishing a good relationship. Besides my family, I have few friends, but I really trust them and they give me the confidence to know that I will always have their company and support when I need it. I thing is good for all us have good company and to know how to choose the people around us, that makes us certainty and tranquility about our ways of beings, the things we do, the tastes we have and to be comfortable. Also, my family and my friends like each other and whenever we can, we share together.
Generally we like to talk so much about many things, and we like to know new things about each other, because we have different tastes and preference. Sometimes I like to tease them debating about something I know they really hate, and when they really don´t understand why I’m being so stubborn or unbearable I said that is all for fun… and they hate me, but then they laugh with me. I like so much share of these ways with the people around me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment