April 16, 2010

[Earthquake]

The morning of February 27th, I was trying to sleep. I was very tired because i recently had arrived from my vacations with my family. I always have woke up one second before any earthquake, so, in this case i really was some sleepy when i feel the shake. I think -"if it gets stronger i will stand up my bed and will go to look to my little sister"-, and it happened that way. My mother began to scream and went to open the door while my father went for mi sister and me and we went with my mother. We stayed the earthquake together looking the car jump and hearing the things fall.
When the earthquake finished, we fortunately called to my family and we heard notices from the radio all the night with candels and waiting for the water again. The light came back around nine of morning and we could watch the TV and all the things happening in the country.
With my father, we had to went to look for food, water, gasoline for the car and many things, because we didn´t have nothing because we had just arrived to home. We had to find a place to call to Ecuador too, where my family probably had news and would be worried, but when we could talk with they we really could be calm. In Chile and Ecuador our family was fine.
In the house just fell off a wall of the garden, but didn't damage.
For help, i try to donate blood, but i can't did it because my underweight. I know that isn't to much, but really i didn't have time to do any other things.
Now, I'm just happy because i could be with my family in my home in save and calm for all them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment