February 5, 2012

My green experience


I like green culture. When I was a child I wanted to be part of Greenpeace, because I always watched on TV what they did for help the environment. Someday, I read a critic about Greenpeace’s media control… I think that I was a little disappointed, but then I Thought that in any case they helped to nature and I respected that, nevertheless I wasn’t going to participate in the ONG.

I've never had bad habits, but recently I figured out that I never had an ecological education. So, I think I have to learn by myself how to contribute to the environment. I know it isn’t complicated, in fact, things as “turn off the light” or “don’t waste water”, I practice them everyday. But the way to recycle things or plant trees, etc., I would rather learn to apply them. As I said, it isn’t difficult, I just have to spend time to do it. But my problem is when?...


Anyway, I don’t ride on bike often but I like it and I will try to use it more. What I really love is walk and run! If university wasn’t too far of my house, I would be glad to go everyday on bike or walking.

I think that Santiago doen’t have ecologic culture, and it could be an amazing green capital, but all depends on people. People could be even more happy and relax.

In the future I would like live in a place plenty of nature… I love green!

1 comments:

Nicole Andrea said...

Even when University is far away from your house you can do it!

Post a Comment